Chasing Amy

We don't have tomorrow. We only have today.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Dear all,

Well tonight I go to the hotel at the airport with Mum and some champagne!!!!! Over the last wee while i feel like I have said goodbye to so many people and it has actually been incredibly hard giving up my whole life over the past few weeks.
I am looking forward to this trip so much and I hope that it is everything that I have dreamed it would be. Thank you all for the lovely messages and cards, I will miss you all.
Eleanor saying goodbye to you was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do. I will miss you lots, I hope that you are having an amazing time in South Africa!!!
I will email all and post another blog as soon as I get to the states
Love to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home